[MGSA-L] Fwd: Greek American Studies Resource Portal, 2019 Update

Michael Nevradakis mnevradakis at utexas.edu
Thu Jan 16 12:38:14 PST 2020

Good evening to all,

How may I add one of my published works, which directly pertains to the
Greek-American diaspora, to the list? The citation is as follows:

Nevradakis, M. (2011). *From assimilation to Kalomoira: Satellite
television and its place in New York City’s Greek community*. *Global Media
Journal -- Canadian Edition*, *4*(1), 163-178.

This paper is available online at
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/26098061.pdf.

Interestingly enough, this paper is listed on the MGSA website (
https://www.mgsa.org/Resources/port.html) but not in the attached document.

Thank you for your consideration,

*-----------------*

*Dr. Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.*
*Associate Faculty, Lecturer in Communication, Deree - The American College
of Greece*
*Communication Instructor, New York College (Athens)*
*Ph.D., Media Studies, The University of Texas at Austin*
2012-2013 U.S. Fulbright Scholar, 2013-2014 Greek State Scholarships
Foundation Scholar,
2015-2016 Erasmus+ Scholar, 2016-2017 Alexander S. Onassis Foundation
Scholar
Twitter: @nevradakis <https://www.twitter.com/nevradakis>
Academia.edu <https://acg.academia.edu/MichaelNevradakis> - Researchgate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Nevradakis> - Linkedin