[MGSA-L] Fw: Hellenic Together: 1821, Before and After: Narrating and Curating 100 Years of Greek History - Dec. 5

Kosta Dalageorgas kdalageorgas at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 10:46:43 PST 2020

 This event co-sponsored by the Benaki Museum and the UCLA SNF Hellenic Center will take place tomorrow, Saturday, December 5th on Zoom. RSVP here to receive a link.
Kosta

Dear UCLA SNF Center friends,

We hope to see you at Saturday’s lecture “1821, Before and After: Narrating and Curating 100 Years of Greek History,” which is the last of our Hellenic Together series, co-sponsored by the Benaki Museum and the UCLA SNF Hellenic Center. This will be a very special lecture, which will introduce us to the heroes of the Greek Revolution through works of art and material culture.

To register, please click on the image above.

Thank you,

Ellen Evaristo

Ellen Evaristo

Program and Media Manager

UCLA Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center

  Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture

100 Dodd Hall, UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1417

https://hellenic.ucla.edu/

For donations to the UCLA SNF Center, click here.