[MGSA-L] Fwd: Poreia Theatre Athens || Live Streaming Performances - December 2020

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:37:20 PST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Poreia Theatre <info at poreiatheatre.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Poreia Theatre Athens || Live Streaming Performances - December
2020
To: <mgsa.org at gmail.com>

Dear Mr Calotychos,

I hope that our email finds you well.

As we continue to develop our live streaming project we want to inform you
on the performances of our successful “Great Chimera”.

The phenomenal theatrical play by M. Karagatsis, "*The* *Great Chimera*",
adapted by Stratis Paschalis and directed by Dimitri Tarlow has been sold
out since it was first produced and more than 100.000 spectators have
watched it in Athens, Thessaloniki, Corfu and Brussels.

Please find attached the program of our real time live streaming
performances for December 2020.

Thank you once again for your support and encouragement.

Our kindest regards from all the Poreia Theatre team,

Anna Pasparaki

Project Manager
Θέατρο Πορεία/ Poreia Theatre
Τρικόρφων 3-5 / Trikorfon 3-5