[MGSA-L] Conversations on Culture Tonight 9 PM CT / 10 PM EST

Hadjipolycarpou, Maria mhadjipo at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 12 09:26:01 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

I hope you are doing well with your spirits as high as you can during these challenging times. Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate today and the upcoming week.

I am excited to connect with you to invite you to join me tonight April 12th, 2020 from 9:00 PM to 9:40 PM CT & 10:00 PM to 10:40 EST for "Conversations on Culture." The question we pose is how the current global crisis affects us as individuals and as communities. The aim of this conversation is to explore creative ways for action and interaction, healthy communication, and connection that will sustain us during the lockdown period in a climate of inspiration, wellness, and creativity.
If you would like to participate please email me at mhadjipo at illinois.edu and I will send you the Zoom information.

Thank you,
Maria