[MGSA-L] Just around the corner: MGSA Symposium 2019, beginning Thursday, November 7.

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 22 16:54:15 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues, please check out the tailor-made website for the upcoming MGSA Symposium in Sacramento, CA:mgsasymposium.org/index.html  (as the Executive Director Vangelis Calotychos suggested, I attach a few screenshots):

The engaging agenda has also been posted, and it has been designed to work with mobile phone displays (thank you, John Maas!)
MGSA Symposium 2019

|  |  |

|  |
MGSA Symposium 2019

Modern Greek Studies Association

MGSA Symposium 2019 schedule

Example of a screenshot from a mobile phone:

I look forward to seeing you there in my beautiful state's Capitol! -Roland