[MGSA-L] The Charter of Athens Congress / CIAM IV (1933)

Eleni Fessas-Emmanouil efessa at theatre.uoa.gr
Sun Oct 20 01:12:51 PDT 2019

Dear all,
I would like to share with you my online publication:

• CIAM IV – GREECE: THE HISTORY BEHIND THE MYTH*

https://www.academia.edu/30215497/CIAM_IV_-_Greece_The_History_behind_the_Myth

Best regards,
Helen Fessas-Emmanouil
Architectural historian,
Professor Emeritus, National University of Athens
efessa at theatre.uoa.gr
https://independent.academia.edu/EleniFessaEmmanouil).

* My study on the Greek contribution to the 4th Congress of the
International Union of Modern Architecture (1933, also known as the
Charter of Athens Congress) was published in 2014 in the volume ATLAS OF
THE FUNCTIONAL CITY: CIAM IV AND COMPARATIVE URBAN ANALYSIS. The volume
was the fruit of a peer-reviewed research program organized by the Giedion
Archives of ETH Zurich and the Van Eesteren-Fluck and Van Lohuisen
Foundation in The Hague.