[MGSA-L] FW: Merchants of Nations (abridged, simplified for teaching) by Alexandros Papadiamantis

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 5 10:24:17 PDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have just published a little book that you may find interesting. It is an abridged and simplified version of “The Merchants of Nations” by Alexandros Papadiamantis. The text is suitable for teaching Greek as a second/foreign language and it corresponds to intermediate levels B1 – B2 according to the European standards. If you give an e-mail, I would be happy to send you a sample.
I have taught Greek to immigrants for two years as a volunteer. As a teacher, I felt that there is a lack of appropriate texts that are simple enough for students , while having the capacity to capture their attention and interest. This abridged version of Alexandros Papadiamantis’ classic is my fourth book I am publishing towards my efforts to address this need.

Other publications:
“Paramythi Horis Onoma” (A Tale with No Name) by Penelope Delta. First published in 2012.
“Who is my Brother’s Murderer” by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2017.
“The Only Journey of his Life” by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2018.

Faithfully yours,
Margarita Ioannidou

|  Name *  |   Margarita  Ioannidou   |
|  Email *  |  marg.ioan.gen at gmail.com  |