[MGSA-L] Call for contributions (in German or Greek) to the Conference "Ελληνογερμανικές διασταυρώσεις από τη Γερμανική Αυτοκρατορία στην εισβολή της Βέρμαχτ στην Ελλάδα (1871-1941)"

Bart Soethaert bart.soethaert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 02:56:10 PDT 2019

  [image: Logo der Freien Universität Berlin] <http://www.fu-berlin.de/>
  [image: Centrum Modernes Griechenland (CeMoG)]

Dear MGSA-List Members,

on October 31st an automated translation of our Call for Papers was
circulated by one of the list members. The Center for Modern Greece
<http://www.cemog.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html> (Centrum Modernes
Griechenland – CeMoG) at Freie Universität Berlin is deeply concerned by
this situation and seizes the occasion of calling attention to the
publication of the Call for Papers both in German and Greek on our website:

   - Call for Papers: "Deutsch-griechische Verflechtungen vom Deutschen
   Kaiserreich bis zum Einmarsch der Wehrmacht in Griechenland (1871-1941)"
   <https://www.cemog.fu-berlin.de/aktivitaeten/veranstaltungen/konferenz-athen_kaiserreich.html>
   - Πρόσκληση υποβολής δοκιμίων για συμμετοχή στο Συνέδριο
   "Ελληνογερμανικές διασταυρώσεις από τη Γερμανική Αυτοκρατορία στην εισβολή
   της Βέρμαχτ στην Ελλάδα (1871-1941)"
   <https://www.cemog.fu-berlin.de/el/compendium/aktivitaeten/callforpapers/workshop-athen-kaiserreich.html>

The *Online Compendium on German-Greek Entanglements* (ComDeG) is an open
access reference work, which will provide scholars, teachers, students and
the general public with reliable information on the history of the cultural
and scientific entanglements in the Greek-speaking and the German-speaking
regions from the 18th century to the present day. It is a collaborative
project between the Center for Modern Greece
<https://www.cemog.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html> (CeMoG) at Freie Universität
Berlin and the Institute for the Study of Greek-German Relations
<http://en.pspa.uoa.gr/research/institute-for-the-study-of-greek-german-relations.html>
at
the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and is funded by the
German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
------------------------------

[image: Centrum Modernes Griechenland (CeMoG)]
<http://www.cemog.fu-berlin.de/en/>

The Center for Modern Greece (CeMoG) is an Institution of the Department of
Philosophy and Humanities at Freie Universität Berlin, made possible by the
generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.

[image: Stavros Niarchos Foundation] <http://www.snf.org>

[image: CeMoG bei Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/CentrumModernesGriechenland> [image: CeMoG bei
Google+] <http://plus.google.com/109282731132377153314> [image: CeMoG bei
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/CeMoG_Berlin> [image: CeMoG bei YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWrb75QSx8aXL-jURQEzoA> [image: Edition
Romiosini bei Academia.edu]
<https://fu-berlin.academia.edu/EditionRomiosini>
For information on our *upcoming activities and editions*, please subscribe
to the regular CeMoG-Newsletter
<https://ssl2.cms.fu-berlin.de/cemog/en/presse/PM_Newsletter/index.html>.

Centrum Modernes Griechenland (CeMoG)
Habelschwerdter Allee 45, D-14195 Berlin
www.cemog.fu-berlin.de - info at cemog.fu-berlin.de
Fon: +49 30 838 58073 - Fax: +49 30 838 452211