[MGSA-L] MGSA Symposium speakers and financial support

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 07:16:14 PDT 2019

Yesterday, the MGSA Program Committee sent out notifications about
acceptances and rejections of paper and panel abstracts for the 26th MGSA
Symposium. Please check your inbox for this communication: it includes
detailed information about financial support, membership, and registration.
Do not hesitate to write to me if you have not received this email.

To read more about opportunities for financial support, please read the
relevant guidelines about our two categories of support:

1. Graduate Student Grants (deadline June 15);

2. Travel Grants for International Scholars (deadline April 15). PLEASE
NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR TRAVEL GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS HAS
BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 15. Decisions will be announced no later than May
15. Inquiries and completed applications for this category should be sent
to MGSASacramento2019 at gmail.com

Information for both categories at https://mgsasymposium.org/grads.html

All speakers need to be members of the MGSA.

Pre-registration for the symposium speakers ends on June 1.

We look forward to welcoming you all in Sacramento In November!

Best wishes,
Vangelis Calotychos

--
Vangelis Calotychos