[MGSA-L] Fw: Award Winning Greek/Cypriot Drama "PAUSE"

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 6 16:17:27 PDT 2019

 From: Gabriel Laemmle <gabriel at subliminalfilms.com>

 Hello,
I just wanted to let you know about an upcoming Greek/Cypriot film we are distributing, PAUSE by Tonia Mishiali.
TRAILER
In addition to having written and directed the film, Tonia operates the Cyprus Film Festival, and is heavily involved in the Greek independent filmmaking community. PAUSE has been selected by dozens of prestigious international festivals, and will be released here in the United States on June 14. The film opens in Los Angeles at the Music Hall in Beverly Hills, and will be available online as well. More information is available HERE.
We would be most grateful for any promotional support your organization is able to provide! Specifically, we would appreciate if you could forward the release information along to your members and affiliates, so that they can be aware of the opportunity. Such communal support is what allows us to continue to provide diverse American audiences with challenging, provocative, foreign language films.
I thank you sincerely for the consideration, please let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Gabriel Laemmlegabriel at subliminalfilms.com11523 Santa Monica BoulevardLos Angeles, CA 90025www.subliminalfilms.com