[MGSA-L] Απ: Ο ποιητής Γιοσεφ Ελιγια

Sakkas Giannis sakkas at Rhodes.Aegean.gr
Fri Jul 12 07:08:16 PDT 2019

Dear all,
I am a professor in the University of the Aegean and a poet! Recently I published a poetic collection in Greek and I would like to see it published in English. If you know anyone who would be interested in doing it please let me know. He/she must very good in both languages in order to grasp the poem.
My best regards
John Sakkas

-------------------------------------
Professor John Sakkas,
Modern History and International Relations
Director of Postgraduate Program
"Government, Development and Security in the Mediterranean"

Department of Mediterranean Studies,
University of the Aegean,
Leoforos Dimokratias 1
85 100 Rhodes,