[MGSA-L] Bernadotte E. Schmitt Research Grants (deadline 15 Feb 2018)

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 31 14:46:31 PST 2019

Hello! The American Historical Association would like to share the news of its Bernadotte E. Schmitt Research Grants (https://www.historians.org/awards-and-grants/grants-and-fellowships/bernadotte-e-schmitt-grant) with members of the Modern Greek Studies Association. The grant supports the work of European historians furthering research in progress. Grants may be used for travel to a library or archive; microfilming, photography, or photocopying; borrowing or access fees; and similar research expenses such as childcare. The deadline for research grant applications is February 15. We would greatly appreciate you posting our announcement here https://www.mgsa.org/Resources/fell.html, but if you would prefer to disseminate this information another way, we are open to suggestions.

Name *	Devon Reich
Email *	info at historians.org
Affiliation *
American Historical Association