[MGSA-L] New Year's Wishes and Announcements from the MGSA: Welcoming Our New Editorial Team and Our New Executive Director

Artemis Leontis aleontis at umich.edu
Wed Jan 2 12:06:25 PST 2019

Dear Frank,

Thanks for your email and to all who have worked in leadership and less
visible positions for Modern Greek Studies. I want to add Nick Geller to
the list of editors to thank. He has been outstanding in his role as the
JMGS copy editor since the fall issue of 2015. Authors who worked with him
know this.

Good luck to the new editors Johanna Hanink and Antonis Ellinas and
Associate editors Nektaria Klapaki and  Olga Dimitriou, to the book review
editors Kostis Kourelis and Katerina Lagos for another year at work, and to
Vangelis Calotychos as the new Executive Director of the MGSA.

Happy new year to all, and thanks for your cooperation with the JMGS these
past 5 years.

Artemis
Artemis Leontis
<https://lsa.umich.edu/classics/people/departmental-faculty/aleontis.html>
Chair, Department of Classical Studies, University of Michigan
C. P. Cavafy Professor of Modern Greek and Comparative Literature
<https://lsa.umich.edu/modgreek/about-us/c-p--cavafy-professorship.html>

Eva Palmer Sikelianos: A Life in Ruins
<https://press.princeton.edu/titles/13287.html>

Department of Classical Studies <https://lsa.umich.edu/classics>|
University of Michigan
2060 Angell Hall |  435 South State Street | Ann Arbor, MI | 48109-1003
Phone: 734.764.0360| Fax: 734-763-4959 | Email: chair-:
lsa-clas-chair at umich.edu