[MGSA-L] Απ: Translation of a poetic collection

Sakkas Giannis sakkas at Rhodes.Aegean.gr
Tue Aug 6 23:19:01 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I need your help how I can publish my recent poetic collection (in Greek) in the US. If you know anyone who would be willing to translate it please let me know.

My kindest regards
Prof John Sakkas
University of the Aegean, Rhodes.

-------------------------------------
Professor John Sakkas,
Modern - Diplomatic History
Director of Postgraduate Program
"Governance, Development and Security in the Mediterranean"

Department of Mediterranean Studies,
University of the Aegean,
Leoforos Dimokratias 1
85 100 Rhodes,