[MGSA-L] Announcement by NEOHEL on training seminars for teachers of Modern & Ancient Greek

NeoHel Publishing info at neohel.com
Thu Apr 11 05:37:20 PDT 2019

NEOHEL training seminars for teachers of Modern & Ancient Greek
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We would like to inform you on our new training seminars for teachers of Modern and Ancient Greek, that we organize in Athens for next July 2019.

These seminars are going to take place in Maroussi, a vibrant suburb very close to Athens’ centre. Athens is a wonderful destination for the summer, with numerous archaeological sites, cultural events, such as the Athens Festival 2019, open air cinemas, theatres, and concerts. During the weekends, we organise exciting trips to nearby destinations, such as Sounion, the island of Aegina and so forth.

Click to read more about our Training seminars for Teachers of Modern Greek <https://www.neohel.com/portfolio/teachersmodern-greek-athens-tmg202/>, Training seminars for Teachers of Ancient Greek <https://www.neohel.com/portfolio/teachers-ancient-greek-tmg203/>. We are here to make this summer a memorable experience for you. Our team is working relentlessly on an exciting course in combination with interesting visits that aim at understanding in depth Modern Greek life and culture.

The training seminars for teachers of Modern Greek will focus on methods and strategies for teaching Greek as a foreign language, tips on the practical organization of teaching material, communicative targets, grammar, syntax and morphology of the language through specific examples, an analysis of the most common errors made by students studying Greek as a foreign language, as well as several cultural topics.

The training seminar for teachers of Ancient Greek is specially designed to suggest ideas on how to teach Ancient Greek and overcome certain difficulties of grammar and syntax. New methods of teaching will be shared with the participants, in order to make teaching Ancient Greek livelier and more exciting. Participants will have the chance to share and exchange experiences, ideas & useful tips, and organize future collaborations.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Athens in July.

Sincerely,

The Neohel teaching team