[MGSA-L] Seeking help for a Fulbright-Schuman grant to EU applicant for Greece and Sweden

Artemis Leontis aleontis at umich.edu
Mon Sep 3 06:51:48 PDT 2018

A former student is applying for a Fulbright and wishes to make contact
with faculty in the Athens School of Economics and Business (specifically
Phoebe Koundour, Margarita Katsimi, and Chrysovalantou Milliou) for their
project.

The project studies the economic impact of creating a more gender-equitable
startup environment. that would allow female entrepreneurs to receive
venture capital funding at rates more similar to their male counterparts.

I am hoping that someone may have some contacts at the Athens School of
Economics and Business that might be willing to talk with the student about
sponsoring/advising on my project.

I'd appreciate any assistance, as they have not responded to my email
messages on the student's behalf.

Best,

Artemis
Artemis Leontis
Professor of Modern Greek and Chair, Department of Classical Studies
University of Michigan
Arts & Humanities Editor, *Journal of Modern Greek Studies*
email:  aleontis at umich.edu
telephone: (734) 647-2313
office address:  2156 Angell Hall, 435 S. State Street Ann Arbor MI 48109