[MGSA-L] Modern Greek courses at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Augoustakis, Antonios aaugoust at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 18 08:23:34 PDT 2018

The Modern Greek Program in the Department of the Classics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is pleased to announce the following courses for AY 2018-19:
Elementary Modern Greek I and II (GRKM 201 and 202) and Intermediate Modern Greek I and II (GRKM 403 and 404). For more information, check out our new website at https://classics.illinois.edu/modern-greek-program and for courses https://classics.illinois.edu/modern-greek-program/course-catalog.
Professors Antony Augoustakis and Angeliki Tzanetou

Antony Augoustakis
Professor and Head
Langan Professorial Scholar
Editor of The Classical Journal<http://cj.camws.org/> (2016-2021)