[MGSA-L] Updating the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use on our Website

Hess, Frank flhess at indiana.edu
Tue May 29 08:41:57 PDT 2018

Dear members of the Modern Greek Studies Association,

I am writing you to inform you that we have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use on our website as required by the EU's new data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation.  If you log to our website, you may encounter a new cookie notification.  You can find more information regarding our policies towards cookies at http://www.mgsa.org/About/policy.html.<http://www.mgsa.org/About/policy.html>  Please note that if you do not clear your cookies occasionally you will not see the notice for another year.

Regards,

Frank

Franklin L. Hess
President, Modern Greek Studies Association
Coordinator, Modern Greek Program
Sr. Lecturer, Institute for European Studies
Indiana University Bloomington