[MGSA-L] Yiannis Ritsos biographical DVD

Kenan Sharpe kmsharpe at ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 27 12:43:12 PDT 2018

Hello to everyone,

I am currently teaching a summer course at UC Santa Cruz with a unit on the
poetry of Ritsos.

I was hoping to show my students this fantastic documentary on his life and
work:
Γιάννης Ρίτσος, Κινηματογραφική αυτοβιογραφία: Ντοκουμέντα της ζωής και του
έργου του.

Does anyone have any leads for where I might be able to find a copy here in
the US or online? I've scoured the internet and there are no copies
uploaded with the DVD's English subtitles. I've tried to order it through
my university's inter-library loan system, but other libraries will only
lend the book (Γιάννης Ρίτσος, Αυτοβιογραφία) and not the DVD that comes
with it.

If anyone has any suggestions for how to get my hands on a copy (without
ordering a copy from Greece via international mail) I would be immensely
grateful.

Thanks so much,

Kenan

Kenan Sharpe