[MGSA-L] Helen Fessas-Emmanouil, ProFessor Emerita, Athens University,

Eleni Fessas-Emmanouil efessa at theatre.uoa.gr
Wed Jun 27 06:14:38 PDT 2018

Dear all,
I would like to share with you the following online publications:

• Neohellenic Architecture (Encyclopedia entry)

https://www.academia.edu/36117114/NEOHELLENIC_ARCHITECTURE_http_ernie.uva.nl_viewer.p_21_56_object_122-280144

• Μνήμες αυτοπεποίθησης και δημιουργίας: Ο αρχιτέκτων Άρης Κωνσταντινίδης
και τα Ξενία του ΕΟΤ / Recalling the time of self-confidence and
creativity. Aris Konstantinidis and his groundbreaking hotel architecture

https://www.academia.edu/36506915/
Μνήμες_αυτοπεποίθησης_και_δημιουργίας_Ο_αρχιτέκτων_Άρης_Κωνσταντινίδης_και_τα_Ξενία_του_ΕΟΤ_
Recalling_the_time_of_self-confidence_and_creativity_Aris_Konstantinidis_and_his_Grounbreaking_Hotel_Architecture

• Aris Konstantinidis. The building and the land

https://www.academia.edu/36790588/Aris_Konstantinidis._The_building_and_the_land

Attached hereto is the updated list of my on-line publications with their
links.

Best regards,
Helen Fessas-Emmanouil
Architectural historian,
Professor Emerita, National University of Athens
6 Goura St, 105 58 Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 2103312566, efessa at theatre.uoa.gr
https://independent.academia.edu/EleniFessaEmmanouil).