[MGSA-L] Greek movies w. Greek subtitles

Brown, Christopher brown.2583 at osu.edu
Sun Jun 24 10:07:38 PDT 2018

Some time ago i compiled an archive of Greek movies with subtitles in Greek as a resource for students that was lost when we switched over to Canvas at OSU.

In I recall that an educational foundation had created Greek subtitles for a classic movie of the 1950s--i thought it was Μια ζωή την έχουμε but i must have been mistaken.

Does anyone have a link for this or know of similar resources? Maybe this would be the kind of learning resource worth posting on the MGSA portal?