[MGSA-L] Fwd: Extension of deadline for abstract submission for the SMGS 2018 Post Colloquium

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 19 02:10:05 PST 2018

From: Vicky Kaisidou <smgscolloquium2018 at gmail.com>
*Please circulate widely amongst postgraduate students*

The 2018 Postgraduate Colloquium of the Society for Modern Greek Studies

Dear all, we made an extension of the deadline for abstract submission for the 2018 Postgraduate Colloquium for Modern Greek Studies. If you haven’t done already, We invite you to contribute to this event, which celebrates postgraduate interdisciplinary research in Modern Greek in the UK and further afield.

Call for Abstracts
Exploring "crises" in the modern Greek World:
cultural narratives, identity politics, social life

University of Birmingham,
Friday 4 May 2018
NEW Abstract submission deadline: Tuesday, 27 February 2018
For details on submission, please visit: https://smgscolloquium2018.wordpress.com.

Apologies for cross-posting.

The Organising Committee

http://www.moderngreek.org.uk/society/