[MGSA-L] Fwd: New Editions | Crete University Press

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 15 07:41:00 PST 2018

From: vasilis nikorelos <nikorelos.cup at gmail.com>

Crete University Press would like to bring to the attention of the MSGA list members the following two recent publications:

1. Methodological Perspectives in Classical Studies. Old Problems and New Challenges, edited by Melina Tamiolaki, Crete University Press 2017, 370 pp., 17x24 cm, ISBN 978-960-524-505-4

more about the book, here (in Greek) , and

2. Michael V. Sakellariou, Greek nations (ἔθνη) during the Bronze Age (original title: Ethné grecs à l'age du bronze, 2009), trans. Natasa Papadopoulou, prol. Miltiades Chatzopoulos, Crete University Press 2018, 1050 pp., 17x24 cm, ISBN 978-960-524-498-9

more about the book, here

I am at your disposal for any further information about our editions.

Kind Regards,
Vasileios Nikorelos
Media & Communication | Crete University Press