[MGSA-L] Columbia University Seminar in Modern Greek, Daphne Lappa, "Different Ways of Being 'Greek', " February 15

Dimitris Antoniou dmtrsntn19 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:43:58 PST 2018

Dear list members,

On Thursday, February 15, at 6:00 pm, the Program in Hellenic Studies at
Columbia University will hold the year's fifth meeting of the University
Seminar in Modern Greek.

Location: Hamilton 617B
Title: Different Ways of Being "Greek": Borderland Religion in the City of
Corfu, 18th c.
Speaker: Daphne Lappa (Princeton University)
Respondent: Konstantina Zanou (Columbia University)
Time: 6:00-7:30pm

Seminar participants are asked to read papers in advance, and those
interested in attending should contact me (da2500 at columbia.edu) for a
copy of Dr. Lappa's paper. We look forward to seeing you at our seminar.

With all good wishes,
Dimitris Antoniou
Co-chair of the University Seminar in Modern Greek
Columbia University