[MGSA-L] Centre of Hellenic Studies, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:19:32 PST 2018

Not sure if this is Ancient or Modern .... just passing the message along

June S
==================
Fwd from Katerina Yue Wu katerinayuewu at yahoo.com

Dear friends,

There is a job offer from the Centre of Hellenic Studies, Nankai
University, Tianjin, China.

Basic requirements:

*1, Greek citizenship *
*2, a PhD holder of Greek history*
*3, capability to teach in English*
*4, can stay in Tianjin, China, for 2-3 years*

If you are interested, or you know any friend who will be interested,
please send me the CV to this email address.

By the way, I am finishing my post doctoral research in History Department,
Athens University. I promise I won't give way your information to any third
part without your permission.

Good luck!

Katerina Yue Wu

--------------------------------