[MGSA-L] job offer from the Centre of Hellenic Studies, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.

Apostolis apostpap at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:50:38 PST 2018

Dear friends,

There is a job offer from the Centre of Hellenic Studies, Nankai
University, Tianjin, China.

Basic requirements:

1, Greek citizenship
2, a PhD holder of Greek history
3, capability to teach in English
4, can stay in Tianjin, China, for 2-3 years

If you are interested, or you know any friend who will be interested,
please send me the CV to this email address.

By the way, I am finishing my post doctoral research in History Department,
Athens University. I promise I won't give away your information to any
third part without your permission.

Good luck!

Katerina Yue Wu

katerinayuewu at yahoo.com