[MGSA-L] translating Petros Markaris?

Dimitris Tziovas D.P.TZIOVAS at bham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:26:10 PST 2018

Dear All,

Details of at least one translation are listed below:

The late-night news / Petros Markaris ; translated from the Greek by David Connolly.<https://birmingham-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=44BIR_ALMA_DS21126323250004871&context=L&vid=44BIR_VU1&lang=en_US&search_scope=LSCOP_44BIR_ITL&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=local&query=any,contains,markaris&mode=Basic>
Petros Markaris 1937-
London : The Harvill Press, 2004

A copy is available at the University of Birmingham, UK

Kind Regards

Dimitris
Professor Dimitris Tziovas
Department of Classics, Ancient History and Archaeology
Centre for Byzantine, Ottoman & Modern Greek Studies
School of History & Cultures
University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/bomgs/research/modern-greek-translations.aspx
Tel: 0044- (0)121-4145769
Fax:0044-(0)121-4143595
E-mail: d.p.tziovas at bham.ac.uk<mailto:d.p.tziovas at bham.ac.uk>