[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019-20

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at Princeton.EDU
Fri Dec 21 00:54:08 PST 2018

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
https://hellenic.princeton.edu/

Dear colleagues,

Please help us circulate - and kindly bring to the attention of qualified candidates - the announcement of our postdoctoral research fellowships, 2019-20:

https://hellenic.princeton.edu/opportunities/postdoctoral-fellow-opportunities

Over one hundred (100) early-career scholars have been supported by our postdoctoral fellowships since the inception of this program in academic year 1992-93.  The overwhelming majority of our postdoctoral fellows have gone on to successful academic careers around the world.

Current and former recipients are listed in: https://hellenic.princeton.edu/people/fellows-visitors/postdoctoral-research-fellows

Publications by former Hellenic Studies postdoctoral fellows, based on their research at Princeton:   https://hellenic.princeton.edu/research/publications

Many thanks in advance,

Dimitri Gondicas