[MGSA-L] CfA: Special issue on ‘Introduction to Greek Television Studies: (Re)Reading Greek Television Fiction since 1989’

Spiros Chairetis spirosche at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:48:43 PST 2018

We are pleased to announce that the Filmicon: Journal of Greek Film Studies
<https://www.facebook.com/Filmicon-Journal-of-Greek-Film-Studies-706867949365885/?ref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDRqxZyJQbdWvWMBgco8DoWzlV7ZZZAuQLAb9u-WQe8go7h9Z4mGCmeroAqVBQ2VkIrk7X6Y2YZTxTu&fref=gs&dti=433848270012927&hc_location=group>
will
organize a special issue on ‘Introduction to Greek Television Studies:
(Re)Reading Greek Television Fiction since 1989’. The special issue aims to
create a space for reflections upon Greek television fiction and bring
together researchers from a variety of disciplines that wish to (re)read,
problematic and explore the academic field of Greek television. The
deadline for abstract submission is January 20th 2019 while the issue is
scheduled to be published in December 2019
Please take the time to visit the following link in order to get a better
idea of the scope of this special issue:
http://filmiconjournal.com/journal/announcements#

We are looking forward to receiving your paper proposal abstract.

Special Issue Editors
Georgia Aitaki
<https://www.facebook.com/georgia.aitaki?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARC66D5GxuF6LkQKNeMjnfVeYmp43Iua_Q0CtGIjnOZdHnchAh_JSZtonU9RtJf5S7ARQpoQWTRwDvRu&dti=433848270012927&hc_location=group>
Spiros Chairetis