[MGSA-L] MGSA SYMPOSIUM, call for papers, deadlines coming up in Jan. 2019 / prizes / queries

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:01:02 PST 2018

Dear friends,

With just about 1 to 1.5 months to go before the deadlines, let me resend
the MGSA's call for papers for Symposium 2019, to be held in Sacramento,
CA. The symposium dates are Nov. 7-10, 2019, right before the Nov. 11
holiday, which will make travel easier.

Please see the link below for the full announcement and for further links
to the various submission forms (online submissions for individual papers,
pre-organized panels, and special sessions).

https://mgsasymposium.org/

The 'Getting There' page will lead you to further information about the
symposium venue and travel options:

https://mgsasymposium.org/gt.html

I also attach the full announcement of our 2019 prize competitions (books,
dissertations, translations, essays).

Lastly, after Jan. 1, 2019, please direct your queries to Vangelis
Calotychos, our incoming Executive Director. The mgsa.org at gmail.com will
continue to serve you.

It has been a pleasure working with you. Warmest wishes for the holidays,

Gonda
gondavs at gmail.com   gonda.van_steen at kcl.ac.uk