[MGSA-L] job posting UIC

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 11 11:49:52 PST 2018

Dear all,

I suspect that the "all" in the advert might actually have been meant to
be an "any"...just a hunch.

np/

--
__________________________________

Professor Neni Panourgiá
For reasons that Melina Merkouri explained, I Never work On Sunday

Adjunct Associate Professor
Prison Education Program
Department of Psychology
409 Schermerhorn Hall,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu