[MGSA-L] job posting UIC

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:05:29 PST 2018

Well put, Tasso,

This is not the first time we have seen such announcements. This is an insult not only to the field itself but to the numerous modern Greek historians who have made us all proud with their stellar work. In my opinion historians have been leading the field in the last fifteen years or so. I take off my hat to all of you.

George