[MGSA-L] Security upgrade on the MGSA website.

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 8 14:30:47 PDT 2018

Hi, all.  Our webmaster John Maas has been pursuing the goal of making the MGSA web pages more secure.

Happily, he reports that we now have the SSL certificate permitting us to make the following change:

The old http://mgsa.org/ and http://mgsasymposium.org should automatically rediect to https://mgsa.org/ and https://mgsasymposium.org but it is still a good idea to change your bookmarks.

If your institution has links to these MGSA sites or subsidiary pages, please update these links or (more practically) please ask your tech people to update any links they have to our sites.

Appreciation to John for helping keep our site updated.  As always, it is worth reviewing the site for accuracy in the mentions of your program.

Thank you -Roland