[MGSA-L] translator sought - Late Antique Greek

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:54:17 PDT 2017

Dear friends,

We received the following request for the services of a translator with knowledge of Late Antique Greek. Please contact Fr Pachomius directly at the cc'd address.

The book to be translated is the Thesaurus by St. Cyril of Alexandria who departed in 444 AD. Sometimes you'll find it online called 'Treasuries of the Trinity'. We have the book in Greek as a PDF and we have it in Latin and Arabic as well.
~ Fr. Pachomius

Thank you very much,
Gonda

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796