[MGSA-L] symposium rooms and theater evening

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Sat Sep 9 06:07:49 PDT 2017

Dear friends,

The Stockton Seaview Hotel, our venue for the 25th MGSA Symposium, informed us that about a dozen rooms are still available at the negotiated rate ($109 before taxes, double or single occupancy). Also, may we draw your attention to a unique feature of the evening program, the Saturday night theater performance, which will take place on the Stockton campus. Details will be posted soon. For all further information, please consult mgsasymposium.org

Saturday November 4

5:15-7:30 pm Session 9· Theater Evening

Stones from God, by Pam Hendrick and Tom Papademetriou

Enjoy your weekend,

Gonda

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796