[MGSA-L] Symposium program final, Getting There instructions

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Sat Oct 28 12:15:14 PDT 2017

All best wishes to everyone for a wonderful and productive symposium. It
is so exciting and encouraging to see so many junior scholars
participate with such diverse topics!

All the best,

Neni

--

Professor Neni Panourgiá
For reasons that Melina Merkouri explained, I Never work On Sunday

ICLS
Heyman Center for the Humanities,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu