[MGSA-L] Columbia University Seminar in Modern Greek, Harris Mylonas's "Searching for Andreas: Political Leadership in Τimes of Crisis," October 13

Dimitris Antoniou dmtrsntn19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:28:40 PDT 2017

Dear list members,

On Friday, October 13, the Program in Hellenic Studies at Columbia
University will be holding the year's first meeting of the University
Seminar in Modern Greek:

Date and Time: Friday, October 13, 6:00-8:30 pm
Location: Hamilton 313
Screening of Harris Mylonas's  "Searching for Andreas: Political Leadership
in Τimes of Crisis" (2017)
The screening will be followed by a discussion between Harris Mylonas (The
George Washington University) and Peter Bratsis (CUNY).

We look forward to seeing you at our seminar.

With all good wishes,

Dimitris Antoniou
Co-chair of the University Seminar in Modern Greek
http://hellenic.columbia.edu/modern-greek-seminar/fall-2017
Columbia University