[MGSA-L] Fw: Call for Papers: UChicago Undergraduate Philosophy Review

Roilos, Panagiotis roilos at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 17 16:10:09 PST 2017

Dear all,

The following may be of interest to members of the list (mainly undergraduate students and their advisers).

Sincerely,

Panagiotis Roilos

Panagiotis Roilos
George Seferis Professor of Modern Greek Studies and Professor of Comparative Literature
Faculty Associate, The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
Faculty Associate, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies
Harvard University
Member of the Governing Board, European Cultural Center of Delphi