[MGSA-L] The massacres and deportations of Greek Orthodox Christians in the Ottoman Empire

George Baloglou gbaloglou at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:51:29 PDT 2017

For anyone attending the 6-3-2017 lecture by Tessa Hofmann, or for anyone
passing through Lausanne for that matter, a humble request:

Could you please take a photo of the statue commemorating the signing of
the Lausanne Treaty and mentioned in my 5-31-2008 message below?
Unfortunately I did not do that nine years ago, and have not been able to
find a photo anywhere on the internet since!