[MGSA-L] March 22: Georgios Anagnostou Inaugural Lecture

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:36:10 PDT 2017

Congratulations to Yiorgos! But what is this inaugurating?

np/

--
__________________________________

Professor Neni Panourgiá
For reasons that Melina Merkouri explained, I Never work On Sunday

2013-2017
Visiting Associate Professor
Anthropology Department
The New School for Social Research
6 East 16th Street, Office 921
Tel. 212-229-5757
New York, NY 10011

ICLS
Heyman Center for the Humanities,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu