[MGSA-L] Bad news

Stathis Gourgouris ssg93 at columbia.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:59:00 PDT 2017

I am truly saddened to hear this news, all the more because Christos and
I were high-school classmates at Peiramatiko Athinon, at a time when
these experimental public schools signified the best of Greek education.
Although Christos and I had different political views, we remained
friends and very much in conversation all these years.

Stathis Gourgouris