[MGSA-L] Bad news

angeloudi99 angeloudi99 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 13:09:35 PDT 2017

Αιωνία η μνήμη του.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.
May he rest in peace.
He was a most outstanding person.

YC

It's extremely sad, but thank you
for letting us know, dear Orestes

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Orestes Sr. Varvitsiotes <tavros17 at gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to inform you that a good friend of Greece and Israel, Dr. Christos D. Katsetos, died because of the repercussions of an extreme case of pneumonia followed by a stroke.

Dr. Katsetos was a brilliant medical researcher and teacher, and a man of prudence, even-handedness and civility.

May his memory be eternal.

Orestes Varvitsiotes

Sent from my iPad

--