[MGSA-L] Symposium 2017: Preliminary Program

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Tue Jun 20 07:36:08 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I’ve attached a copy of the preliminary Program for the 2017 MGSA Symposium to be held at Stockton University from November 2-5. It promises to be an intellectually stimulating conference and is not to be missed.

For more information on the Symposium and to register, please visit our website: http://mgsasymposium.org.  If you have any questions, please submit them to us by clicking on the “Contact” link at the top, far right corner of that page.

We look forward to seeing all of you in Galloway, New Jersey this fall!

Neovi Karakatsanis
President, MGSA