[MGSA-L] Review of Christos Chrissopoulos's The Parthenon Bomber

Karen Van Dyck vandyck at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 6 05:02:38 PDT 2017

Dear All,

This review of Chrissopoulos's novella may interest members since the form
of documentary fiction that we know so well from Valtinos, Dimitriou,
Maglinis, and that does exist in all cases in excellent English
translations, is finally getting some play time.

http://www.complete-review.com/reviews/greece/chrissopoulosc.htm

I am interested in reviews of translations of Greek literature that discuss
the translation. If any of you translators out there have pdfs or links to
reviews that are hard to find, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you
off list. Also if anyone has Leo Marshall's email.

Thanks, Karen

Title: *The Parthenon Bomber*