[MGSA-L] Introducing The Greek Project to MGSA

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:25:17 PST 2017

Forwarded message:
The Greek Project is an Anglo-Greek, not-for-profit initiative founded in 2015, to promote Greek language, history and culture - modern as much as ancient - and very much as a response to a society in adversity. We primarily do this through select study-tour holidays as advertised on our website and  geared towards people who would like some intellectual stimulation as part of their wider enjoyment of going on holiday, including trying to understand - rather than avoid - contemporary Greek crises. As a small outfit founded by academics we also run bespoke, tailor-made tours geared towards college departments, NGOs, and other interest groups. Our main base is historically multicultural Salonika and its hinterland. In 2017, for instance, our week long, intensive language course will take place - on the beach - on Halkidiki, in the shadow of Mount Athos.
The Greek Project - Greek Study Tour Holidays with Intellectual Bite
http://www.greekproject.co.uk<http://www.greekproject.co.uk/> <http://www.greekproject.co.uk/>
The Greek Project can also be contacted directly at info at greekproject.co.uk<mailto:info at greekproject.co.uk> or on (0044) 1926 641026.