[MGSA-L] call for updates, MGS programs and professional profiles

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 7 11:10:40 PST 2017

Dear friends,

Please send our webmaster, John Maas, any updates on your Modern Greek Studies program page, so we can keep our directory up-to-date:

http://www.mgsa.org/programs/index.html

The same goes for any updates on your professional page or on the fellowships or job openings you posted with us on earlier occasions. Please focus on your work in Modern Greek Studies:

http://www.mgsa.org/faculty/index.html

http://www.mgsa.org/grads/index.html

http://www.mgsa.org/Resources/fell.html

For the first three, you can click on the button on the respective page that will take you to the update sheet.

For all other updates (e.g., to take down a job posting), please email jrmaas at gmail.com<mailto:jrmaas at gmail.com> .

Thank you for helping us to keep the record as accurate as possible. ??? updates ???? ???!

Gonda

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796