[MGSA-L] Fw: Statement of Protest (and the facts)

DIMITRAS PANAGIOTIS helsinki at otenet.gr
Sun Aug 13 01:54:17 PDT 2017

Spiros thanks a lot!

It is the first time I see it and it makes full sense why ARB has not
published it, nor have its supporters sought to find it, as properly
quoting it would dispel the biased references to the reasoning. In fact
now I have my doubts if the ECtHR can find a violation of freedom of
expression as the judgment states that the extreme characterizations of
K were an aggravated defamation (and not a simple libel or even simple
defamation) as they were based on false "facts" presented emphatically
as real facts beyond any reasonable doubt. I now understand why
Vasilakis has repeatedly written that when the lawsuit was first filed
he had asked for information corroborating the facts that Pappas never
produced: it was evidently related to what the courts subsequently ruled
as false "facts."

Στις 2017-08-13 00:02, Spiros Moschonas έγραψε: