[MGSA-L] Fw: Statement of Protest (and the facts)

DIMITRAS PANAGIOTIS helsinki at otenet.gr
Sat Aug 12 08:35:19 PDT 2017

Since this topic has reached this academic list, may I point out that
despite public calls (eg. Richardos Someritis on Facebook) the exact
reasoning of the judgment against the ARB has NEVER been published;
hence NOONE can say with certainty why the court ruled that way (though
most likely in a way abusive of ECtHR case law). One wonders why
Vasilakis, Kanellis and Pappas have not published the reasoning if not
the whole judgment (as for example the "Richter trials" judgment has
been published).

Panayote Dimitras