[MGSA-L] Fw: Statement of Protest (and the facts)

DANIEL P. Tompkins pericles at temple.edu
Fri Aug 11 06:47:06 PDT 2017

Will there be fund-raising to help the ARB editors?  That may be worthwhile
for the list, since ARB provides an *important* service for many interested
in Greece.

Here's a headline from today, from a google-news search for "stalinist":

Oklahoma Town Pays Homage to Stalinist Woody Guthrie

No one has sued *The New American *for this slur.  And in fact, plenty of
people get called "Stalinist" on thinner grounds than in the Greek case,
without court cases ensuing.

Dan Tompkins