[MGSA-L] Fw: Statement of Protest (and the facts)

akis at sfr.be akis at sfr.be
Thu Aug 10 22:32:36 PDT 2017

"not a Stasi agent, but a collaborator of a Stasi agent"?
Hmm.

Not Yannis, Yannakis, as people say in Greek.
It is true that nobody asked anybody to sign the letter, but then nobody provided any other reason for posting this letter on the list either.
Every day, tens of letters are published. Why send to the list this particular letter, with its aggressive coldwar rhetoric, without any explanation, as an attachment to a void message? What are we supposed to make of it? It is certainly not for informative purposes, since it states that "the facts are well known". As it appears from this exchange, not all people see "the facts" in the same way.